We all know that in order for a car to run well, first of all it is inseparable from the engine, and another very important thing is the wheels. One of the most important parts of the wheel is the bearing. The quality of the bearing directly affects the operation of the tire, and the inspection of all bearings is particularly important.
The key points to pay attention to in the visual inspection are as follows:
(1) Various cracks, such as raw material cracks, forging cracks, heat treatment cracks and grinding cracks, etc., these cracks will become the source of stress concentration and expand rapidly during the operation of the bearing in the future, causing the bearing to rupture, affecting the bearing life and work. The security impact is huge.
(2) Various mechanical scars, such as abrasions, scratches, crushes, bumps, etc., will cause poor bearing installation, cause eccentric load and stress concentration, and cause the rotation accuracy and service life to decline.
(3) Rust, black skin and pitting, the latter two are defects that are easy to store moisture and dirt, and are easy to develop into rust. Corrosion is a source of contamination that leads to poor installation, early wear and fatigue, and severe rust can make bearings scrapped.
(4) Peeling and folding, these two defects are partially combined with the base metal, and there are often decarburized or decarbonized phenomena around them to varying degrees. Very unfavorable.
(5) For the riveting or welding quality of the cage, mainly observe whether the rivet head is deviated, skewed, slack, lack of flesh or “double eyelid”, whether the welding position is correct, whether the welding point is too large or too small, and whether the welding is not strong Or excessive welding causes the rolling element to be stuck.
Post time: Sep-13-2022